Sunday, July 13, 2014

Make (Believe) from Pattern Anthology

I was ecstatic when I learned that I had been chosen for a tester position with Pattern Anthology!!  These designers are people that I have looked up to both in the blogger world and in sewing designs.   I could not wait for the work to start with these ladies!

I've been working on pieces from the new collection: Make (Believe) for the last month or so.  It is the perfect back to school collection...  Staples that have a twist and are so versatile!  I am so over the moon happy with my tester versions, these patterns are well drafted and the instructions very well written. 



Here is a little sneak of the details on each one. In-depth posts for each garment to follow :-)
 

This has been my best testing experience by far!  I have learned for much and have learned to look at things a little bit differently than I normally would and how to think about the way the pattern goes together and where you can add different accents with fabrics just in the pattern lines. Thank you to the designers and fellow testers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment